Wednesday, April 6

Social Media Revolution




Social media is definitely not a fad. Did you see those stats? Looks like a revolution to me; changing the way we interact, think, and do. It's a very important and necessary tool in growing as a person and a business in our current world. Fortunately, I go to an amazing school who implements social media in our everyday lives and you are looked down upon if you do not have a smart phone, twitter, and a blog. It's important for me because I love interaction and networking, it's something I need to further my career from student to big-girl. Teachers, nurses, and pastors may not need it; however it could change their lives as well. From discussing with others on new ideas and topics, to gaining exposure for themselves and their knowledge. Social media is awesome. I love it.

peace and love.
kails.

No comments:

Post a Comment