- a tool for transportation, from my car to school and then back.
- a source of exercise, where I walk 15 minutes, one way.
- a business hub filled with corporations, and small gift shops.
- a place to grab a bite when I'm in a hurry or have a long day.
- a place where I get hit on at least 3 times a week and feel like an object most of the time.
- a place where I see school friends pass and say 'hey.'
- a place where I can catch up with friends outside of class, make plans, and find out more about people's lives.
- a place where I get the only chance to talk to my man and family since I have class all day every day.
- a place where the homeless approach and beg.
- a place where people work out and get in some exercise during work breaks.
- a place where little kids run into me because they are so excited to go to the Children's Museum.
- a shelter from the rain, snow, cold, and wind.
- a maze which I only know so much of and feel lost if I get outside of my normal path.
To a little girl yesterday, the sky way was
- a castle.
peace and love.