Wednesday, March 2

Thoughts

I am finished with midterms. Thank you baby Jesus.

Well, I do still have a project to turn in ... in 2 minutes. And a paper to hand in on Friday. But, it's all written and printed.


I feel like it's Friday. Happy Hump Day to you!


I have an informational interview tomorrow with an advertising company, and I am really excited to get insider information on their business.


I have applied for about ten jobs within the past week. I think I applied for seven in the past hour. Throughout Chicago, Florida, and California. And a couple in Minnesota.

Can you still apply for a job even if you have 1 year of experience in something and they want 3 years? I know I can do it!

I'm thinking of applying for every single job listed on the Red Bull job site. Maybe then they will hire me. Or maybe they will hire me because they are afraid of what happens if they don't.


I finally got an e-mail back from a Red Bull field marketing manager who is based out of the Twin Cities. He is going to send me some event details so I can come meet him and the crew. CAN'T FREAKIN' WAIT!


I feel like I am behind on life ... all of these sweet paid internship I want to apply for over the summer, you have to be in college. And I'm graduating. I have no idea what I'm going to do. Kind of freaking out ... along with the other thousands of soon-to-be graduates.






And my most important thought for the day:

Actions speak louder than words.



peace and love.
kails.

No comments:

Post a Comment