Tuesday, February 15

Video Profile

You can now have your Facebook profile picture be replaced with a profile video. I don't know how I feel about this ... it kinda takes me back to xanga, you know ... the blog site where you would write about everything that happened to you that day. Except it was filled with middle schoolers talking about their break-ups and how much their family sucked and how they wanted to run away. Xanga came out with a feature where you could atttach a song to your page, so everytime someone read your self-pity posts, they would also hear a song personally picked from you. And it would play over and over and over and over. Annoying. Annoying. Freakin annoyin. Maybe facebook won't start the video right away so you will have to push play to view it, or maybe you can pause it as soon as it starts. You can be the first one to try it out ... I don't think I really have anything to say in a video format that needs to be on my facebook page. It would definitely be a great tool for musicians or videographers though. So get to it you artsy fartsy people.

View the full article, instructions, and a demo here.


peace and love.
kails.

No comments:

Post a Comment