Wednesday, February 16

Dreamy Technology

I had a dream last night that my parents got me a new phone. It was obviously a Verizon one and when they handed it to me, I was looking all over the packaging for the words 'iphone.' I didn't see them. When I opened it up, it was a super old phone ... the ones that are like a house-hold hand-set phone, with the green backlight, rubber antenna, and no camera. I was upset, obviously. The verizon iphone is amazing. Not only do I want it because it's the newest thing, but it has so many great features. Mainly, I just want to be able to check my e-mail and igoogle RSS feeds as soon as I wake up, while I'm in class, blah blah blah.. THIS video gets me excited. Go to the link, click on 'more about iphone 4' (right underneath the phone image), and then click on 'watch the iphone 4 video.' Neato, huh?




peace and love.
kails.

No comments:

Post a Comment