Thursday, February 10

Big Day

Remember February 4th? When I had my first big-girl meet-n-greet with Hearing Components? I got an interview. Did you read that right? I GOT AN INTERVIEW!!! It's time to go shopping. 

I'm also photographing a wedding in June. As well as the engagement photos and day-after photos.

ANND I'm in Duluth. I made it fast and safe. And if you read my previous post, you would already know that we are making out A LOT. We're fun. Sorry if you feel nauseous after reading these few lines. We're just perfect. He's perfect. And it's no big deal ... just the hottest guy in the world loves me.

I'm so happy right now. Today was a great day. I got to do a photoshoot with my friend, Molly, this morning as well. Of course you will see pictures in a few days.

Oh yea, and the iphone4 came out today for Verizon. If only I had one... then I could blog all day long. When I'm watching TV, in class, doing homework, on a road trip, while I'm driving (just kidding). Someday I will have fun. Some day.


peace and love.
kails.

1 comment: