This is freakin' sweet. And such an intelligent idea on so many levels.
- Each dancer is one more person in your audience, making there be way more people in the crowd than maybe the band would have had otherwise.
- I love dancing and love watching dancing and wish I was a dancer. So I like watching this. I'm sure I'm not the only one.
- It makes a cool video = good marketing.
- Each of those dancers feel important being part of the performance. I bet this isn't the last show that they will attend. And they probably bought a shirt and all of the band's MP3's from iTunes.
- It is amazing how they coordinated all of those people, and how they all know when to start dancing. The whole process was probably not the easiest thing to organize.
- It makes me wonder when I am going to get to see a random flash mob in real life.