Monday, February 21

Captured Beauty

You might know that I am in love with photography. Everything about it. If I could, I would take all of the money in my bank account and buy studio lighting kits, backdrops, lenses, reflectors, and so much more. And probably some clothes. Don't think I have that much in my bank account, I'm just saying I want to spend all of my money on that stuff. Moments that are captured in a photo are priceless. Yesterday, I went out and bought a new lens ... a Nikkor fixed 50mm/1.8 D. Google it if you don't know what it is. I love it. Obsessed with it. And I can't wait for my next photoshoot. I haven't ever showed you pictures that inspire me, but I came across these on the Internet and have to show them to you. They are simply amazing.




peace and love.
kails.

No comments:

Post a Comment