Monday, January 31

Online Shopping

I can't help but online shop when I get my living expense check from the school. I don't buy anything, so don't worry government. You can save your time and money on arresting somebody else. But I absolutely love looking at clothes. I can't get enough of it. I make shopping carts full of the stuff that I want. Then, when I'm all done looking, I go through the shopping cart. It's obviously way too expensive so I pretend like I'm going to check out and start removing items to make it more of an affordable purchase. I just did this on swell.com. That place is my absolute, #1 place to shop. I would wear every single one of the things in their catalog. Maybe some day I can model for them and then get all of their clothes. I wish!






Can you see why this is my favorite store now?



peace and love.
kails.

No comments:

Post a Comment